GoodWheat Hazelnut and Nutella® Cookies
Give your family the aroma of freshly baked hazelnut and Nutella® cookies.
- 1/2 cup GoodWheat Flour
- 1/4 tsp Water
- 1 1/2 tbsp Butter
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 1/3 cup Brown sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 pinch Salt
- 2 pinches Baking soda
- 1 tbsp Nutella
- 1 1/2 tbsp Oats
- 1 1/2 tbsp Hazelnuts
Method of Preparation
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- In a bowl add: sugar, butter, olive oil, water and egg; mix well with a balloon whisk.
- Add the rest of the ingredients, finally, the flour together with the oats. Mix first with a balloon whisk and then with a silicone paddle, just to incorporate the ingredients.
- Place the dough on a table and work lightly to shape it into a cylinder, cut into 12 units and make balls.
- Place the balls in a baking tin and crush with your hand to shape the cookie, it should be thin. Add the chopped hazelnut on top of the cookies and crush again with the palm of your hand.
- In the preheated 350 ° F oven, bake for 10 minutes, turn the pan and bake for an additional 10 minutes to achieve a uniform browning.