For the Waffles
- 2 cups GoodWheat Flour
- 2 tablespoons Granulated sugar
- 1 ½ tablespoons Baking powder
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 2 Large eggs
- ⅓ cup Canola or soybean oil
- 1 ½ cups Evaporated milk
- 1 ½ teaspoons Vanilla extract
- Non-stick cooking spray (as needed)
- ½ cup Maple syrup
- ½ cup Raspberries
- 2 tablespoons Powdered sugar
Method of Preparation
- In large bowl, combine GoodWheat Flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- In a medium sized bowl, combine eggs, vegetable oil, evaporated milk and vanilla extract.
- Add the wet mix to the dry ingredients and whisk until completely incorporated.
- Heat a waffle iron.
- Once heated, add cooking spray and ladle 5 ounces of waffle mix onto waffle iron.
- Cook until deep golden brown and fluffy, approximately 2 minutes.
- Remove waffle from iron and top with maple syrup, raspberries and powdered sugar.