GoodWheat Parmesan and Dried Tomato Crackers
Banish your cravings with some rich and healthy homemade parmesan and sun-dried tomato crackers.
- 1 1/2 tbsp Dehydrated tomato
- 2 1/2 tbsp Polenta
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 tbsp Sugar
- 2 1/2 tbsp Fresh thyme in leaves
- 3 tbsp Parmesan
- 3/4 cup GoodWheat Flour
- 1/3 cup Liquid milk
- 1/3 cup Water
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- 1 unit Big egg
Method of Preparation
- Chop the dehydrated tomato finely.
- In a container place all the dry ingredients, including the dried tomato and thyme and combine with a silicone paddle.
- Incorporate the liquid ingredients and mix well.
- Preheated oven to 350º F.
- On a tray with waxed paper, pour and spread the dough in a thin layer.
- Pre-bake the dough for 15 minutes to dry. Take out the tray, place it on a table and cut into squares and separate them.
- Return the tray to the oven, continue baking until the squares are golden brown. In this process rotate the tray for a better result.