GoodWheat Mocha, Cranberry and Walnut Brownies
If you love chocolate and coffee, you can't miss this video! Our chef Rodolfo Samayoa shares his recipe for mocha brownie made with GoodWheat flour, a simple dessert to prepare at home.
- 1/4 cup Dried and rehydrated cranberries
- 1/3 cup Chopped chocolate coating
- 1/2 cup Coarsely chopped walnut
- 1 Egg yolk
- 1 Big egg
- 1/2 cup Water
- 2/3 cup White sugar
- 3 tbsp Brown sugar
- 1/4 tsp Fine salt
- 1 tsp Instant coffee
- 1/2 tbsp Baking powder
- 1/2 cup Bitter cocoa
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 cup GoodWheat Flour
Method of Preparation
Preparing the Brownies
- Chop the chocolate and the walnut.
- Place the liquid ingredients in a container and with a silicone paddle, mix very well.
- Add the dry ingredients to the liquids, and continue mixing only until incorporated, add the flour in 2 parts.
- Add the chopped chocolate, the walnut, the hydrated cranberries and combine very well.
- Pour batter into 10.5-inch round pan.
- In a preheated 350° F oven, bake for 30 minutes.
Preparing the Fudge
- In a frying pan place the sugar and with a wooden paddle move until it is melted and golden, deep caramel color.
- Combine the cream, salt and lemon juice, add and mix constantly until well incorporated.
- Add butter until incorporated, stirring.
- Cool and un-mold, serve them cut with the caramel fudge.