GoodWheat Dark Chocolate Brownie Bites with Whipped Cream
For the Brownies
- 2 sticks Unsalted Butter
- 1 ¼ cups Dark Chocolate
- 1 cup Granulated Sugar
- 1 Tbs Vanilla Extract
- 5 Eggs, large
- ⅓ cup Unsweetened Cocoa Powder
- ⅔ cup GoodWheat Flour
- ½ Tbs Kosher Salt
- Pan Spray (as needed)
For the Whipped Cream
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- ¼ cup Granulated Sugar
Method of Preparation
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease an 8x8 inch baking pan with pan spray and set aside.
- In a 3-quart saucepan, melt butter and chocolate over low heat, stirring until smooth. Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly.
- Whisk sugar and vanilla into chocolate mixture. Whisk in eggs, one at a time, until combined and smooth.
- In a separate bowl sift together cocoa powder, GoodWheat Flour, and kosher salt. Combine flour mixture with chocolate mixture and whisk thoroughly.
- Spread brownie batter into prepared pan and bake for 33-35 minutes until you can stick a toothpick in the middle and it comes out clean. Allow to cool before cutting. Cut into 2 inch by 2 inch pieces and serve.
- In a mixer with the whip attachment, add cream and sugar and mix on medium until soft peaks form, 5-7 minutes.
- Top each piece of brownie with a tablespoon of whipped cream.