GoodWheat Chorizo and Cheddar Muffins
Light, nutritious and ideal to relieve hunger at any time. Easy recipe to prepare at home.
- 1 1/2 cups GoodWheat Flour
- 1 tbsp Red pepper
- 1/4 cup Green pepper
- 1/4 cup Purple Onion
- 1/4 cup Tinned corn
- 1 cup Red chorizo
- 1/2 cup Liquid milk
- 1/4 cup Yogurt
- 1 Big egg
- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- 2 pinches Ground sage
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Baking soda
- 1/2 tsp Ground black pepper
- 1/2 tbsp Baking powder
- 1 tbsp Brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Shredded cheddar cheese
Method of Preparation
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Wash and disinfect the vegetables, devein and remove the seeds from the green pepper and the red pepper.
- Cut the vegetables and chorizo into squares of approximately 1x1 centimeter.
- Place the chorizo in a frying pan, fry and stir constantly with a silicone paddle.
- Place the chopped vegetables together with the fried chorizo in a bowl, mix well and divide into 2 parts.
- Combine and mix the dry ingredients very well.
- In another bowl place all the liquid ingredients and mix very well with a balloon whisk.
- Add the dry ones to the liquid mixture, and incorporate with a balloon whisk or a silicone paddle, just until obtaining an incorporated mass.
- Add the vegetables with the chorizo and half of the grated cheddar cheese, combine well.
- Spoon batter into muffin tin with 2 tablespoons, garnish with vegetable mixture and remaining cheddar cheese.
- In a preheated 350 ° F oven, bake for 30-35 minutes, cool before un-molding.